POSITIONS TO START ASAP!
Our associates work in any variety of warehousing functions, and we are a fun team looking for other amazing associates to join our crew! You will have the opportunity to work in all facets of the warehouse with tasks that may include loading, receiving, order fulfillment, order preparation, and basic inventory function.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing customer orders for shipment.
- Performing labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing and repacking for shipments.
- Operating necessary technology including radio frequency scanners, computers, etc. as required.
- Loading and unloading product from trucks or containers.
- Breaking down, separating, and receiving incoming shipments.
- Moving products to storage areas with proper equipment and expertly stacking and storing the merchandise.
- Picking orders for shipment and assembling various types of merchandise to be shipped.
- Safety, Sanitation, Security: Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
- HS Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to lift and move 50 lbs, push, pull, squat, bend and reach with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in a cold storage warehouse environment with -5 degrees to 55 degrees temperature for long periods of time is required.
- Mobility necessary to work all levels of the building
- Have the ability to stand 100% of working shift if required by job responsibilities
- Ability to control moving equipment at all times
- 6 months of previous warehouse experience is a plus, but not required
- Demonstrated attendance reliability
- Experience with powered industrial trucks, such as a forklift or pallet truck is another plus
- Operation of (RF) handheld scanner
- Strong number recognition and correlation
- Basic computer skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid time off
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Awesome culture and dedicated friendly teammates.
- The opportunity to be part of something BIG!
Cheetah does not and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
Cheetah is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.