- Be responsible for full cycle recruiting activities E2E, partnership with hiring managers, sourcing and interviewing.
- Screen candidates by conducting interviews by phone, in-person and web-based interview methods.
- Review employment applications and conduct background check reports.
- Enhance superb candidate experience, maintain relationships and communication for both managers and candidates through the interviewing process.
- Work collaboratively with hiring managers by executing the in-take process to understand business objectives and candidate requirements for open positions.
- Source candidates using various sourcing methods to fill open positions.
- Taking part in addressing the full employee life cycle within the company.
- You previously managed E2E recruitment processes as a technical recruitment manager in the Hi-Tech industry – for at least 3 years.
- You hold strong technical sourcing and recruitment skills.
- Self-starter who loves taking the initiative
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience conducting face to face interviews and excellent assessment skills- big advantage
- Excellent English
It will also be nice if you:
- Hold a B.A in a relevant field.
- Are experienced with global recruitment.
- No traffic & no parking problems ( we are located near the train station)
- Flexible working hours, Wednesday is our “working from home” day 🙂
- Amazing team
- Get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced global startup.