Restaurants and small businesses account for hundreds of billions of dollars in annual purchasing, most of it happening offline. From the humblest NYC slice and cup of joe to museum-quality lattes (and, yes, avocado toast), each order represents a long paper trail and series of truck deliveries.
Operating smack in the middle of supply and demand, Cheetah is the leading e-commerce solution for Small-Medium Business supplies, a $1T market in the US alone. Cheetah has introduced unprecedented transparency in pricing and inventory to the SMB marketplace. Customers are no longer beholden to expensive sales reps who lure them in with introductory pricing, only to slowly ratchet them up onto a precarious treadmill of balancing payments and cash flows. Cheetah allows the people who form the backbone of local economies to focus on what they love doing: cook great food and provide excellent service. From the convenience of their phones, business owners can now order whatever they need, discover new, rare or seasonal specialty products, and prioritize their customers.
We are looking for a talented and motivated QA & Automation Engineer to join our growing team!
You will be part of our Backend core team, working closely with cutting edge infrastructure technologies in a fun and dynamic environment. You will be responsible for:
- Creating reliable robust automated tests that verify the full range of the product’s features (Web, Android, iOS)
- Designing efficient test architectures that can meet the demands of a distributed real-time data environment
- Quickly understanding the functionality of the product and how the modules relate to each other
- Work as part of a team to improve productivity and deliver automated test plans
- Review requirements and develop functional and non-functional test cases
- Participate in the design sessions of the product side by side with developers and project managers to scope, prioritize new features, and propose appropriate test strategies
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Mobile/web Application Automation Testing (Appium/Selenium)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience for mobile/web
- Solid debugging skills for Android and iOS and the ability to reproduce complex issues – Advantage
- Familiarity with Android Studio and XCode
- Strong client Server / Web and mobile QA experience.
- Good written and verbal skills in English
- A passion for testing and quality
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Autodidact, capable of learning complicated ideas & designed independently.
- Knowledge of Agile principles
- Results driven, fast learner and most important – a team player – MUST!!