Our Covid-19 Policy
Like most of the world, Cheetah is closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation; the health and safety of our customers, employees, and suppliers is our top priority.
Our in-house hygiene and safety protocols are in accordance with the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC). In addition, we want to share with you more details about how we are protecting our operation, and our employees, and why you can continue to order from Cheetah with confidence:
- We increased the frequency for disinfecting commonly shared surfaces in all our fulfillment centers and offices, to 3 times daily using alcohol-based sanitizers and bleach products
- We added sanitizing stations throughout our fulfillment centers and offices for easy accessibility. We are requesting all employees to wash their hands and use hand sanitizer multiple times per day
- We are retraining our employees on hand washing procedures in accordance with CDC recommendations, plus additional signage posted throughout our facilities
- We continue to emphasize driver hygiene enforcement with proper sanitization upon entering our facilities, and right before delivery at our customer locations
- Anyone entering our fulfillment centers must wash their hands, or use hand sanitizer before continuing to their workstation, including contractors and visitors
- We are implementing mandatory daily temperature scans for warehouse employees and drivers before they begin their shift, with a forehead and ear digital thermometer.
- Employees and drivers with a temperature >99.9F will immediately be advised to seek medical attention and may not return to work until they have been cleared by a doctor
- Employees who can work from home, are encouraged to work remotely
- We published company-wide policies to advise and set expectations for heightened hygienic practices
These measures should maximize the safety of Cheetah supplies and delivery personnel, allowing you to continue to safely focus on serving your own customers and thrive.
We will continue to be in close contact with state and county health departments as well as the CDC for updates, resources, and information. We will communicate with full transparency as the situation evolves.
We know these are uncertain times, but we are here to support you and your business.
We’ve Got Your Back.
The Cheetah Team.